We are making name tags next week so please bring the following:
- a pin back - the largest you can find (you may have old pins around the
house that you can dissect for this )
- clear packing tape (if you don't have any don't worry, someone else will)
- usual claying kit plus black and white clay (plus any colours you want to
- paper, pencil and scissors
- anything else you'd like to decorate your tag with - molds, stamps,
veneers, beads, glitter, etc.
- you may also want to bring a variety of cutters both for cutting out your
id tag and for adding elements to your tag
We will be doing an image transfer for the SOPCG logo, so this will give you a chance to try image transfers. Logos are optional. Bring a bone folder or something to burnish the transfer if you wish to use it.
Here is an example of one name tag: